Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yo.. Ebenezer here again.

Promotion Test will be held on 18th August 2009 which is on Tuesday for all levels (Sec1-3) .

To Sec1s: I know that this is your first time having promotion test and I hope u all have prepared well for the promotion which is less than 2 weeks from now. Try your best to obtain Lance Corporal Rank and I strongly believe in u guys that u guys can do it right?! Jiayou jiayou!!! *Clear your DOUBTS before the day of promotion test! Not sure of anything JUST ASK for CIs or me (Ebenezer)

Sec2s!! Those who are going to SGT/CPL..All the best!

Sec3s, good luck to you all.

Here's the name list of Fancy Drill (Drill Competition Part2)
The song we using for Fancy Drill is Down- Jay Sean
1) Ebenezer
2)Wen Bin
3) Nurul Natasha
4) Siti Natasha
5) Amirah
6) Wani
7) Shireen
8) Seri Amirah
9) Ashraf
10) Ashwin
11) Huiting
12) Valerie
13) Vivian
14) Leon
15) Rui Jie
16) Joshua
17) Jin Wei
18) Diyanah
19) Yong Sheng (reserve)
20) Chia Dint (reserve)
21) Cheryl (reserve)
22) Junpeng (reserve)
23) Diyana (reserve)

Lastly,I would like to end my long essay. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment