Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sososo Sorry for not updating the npcc blog. I recently quite busy,so yeah,no time to update. By the way,Ebenezer here ( ME AGAIN!)

Congratulations to cadets who promoted to the next rank. Promote or not,it does not matter, as long as u tried your best,is enough.

Starting from Term4,which is after the 1 week sept holidays,there will only be NPCC trainings on EVERY FRIDAY,this is because EOY are coming.
And,starting from Term4, it's the NPCC turn to do the flag rising in morning assembly. So anyone wanna volunteer yourself? Those who are interested,can look for me.. Or else,I have no choice to pick ^^

oN 4th Sept,we will be having muster parade.
For sec1s,those who dont know what exactly is muster parade.. It is a ceremony when ranks & badges will be given out by the OC/TO. (correct me if i'm wrong)

Thats all I have to say. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment